Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Treats

Despite my lack of Halloween enthusiasm, I caved & made take-home treats for the 2nd grade Fall Party (Note: apparently it's not PC to say "Halloween" anymore.  I say WHATEVER.)  In order to have the biggest impact with the least amount of effort, I chose to go with the always popular dipped marshmallow treat. 



They were supposed to be mummies, but after 24 squares used up every drop of the Almond bark, I had nothing left to make bandages.  So.... now they are ghosts!  With chocolate chip eyes, of course.  


A bag, a ribbon, and a cute cutout later, we were ready to rock the party.  

I love that these took me a total of about an hour to make (with most of the time spent waiting for coating to melt), yet every adult who saw them thought they were great.  The kids were pretty excited, too.  These are definitely going on next year's must-make list.  

No comments: