Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The William Morris Project: A TEASER


With a long weekend away and a husband currently on vacation, I was woefully unprepared for this week's William Morris post.  But then I scored a lucky find yesterday morning!  And then we just couldn't get it done in time because of obligations and stuff.  So, I leave you with a teaser:



Also, is anyone else astonished that there are only 4 more weeks until school starts again?  Overall, we've had a good summer, but I'm not quite ready to send her back to school yet.  I haven't accomplished many of the big things I wanted to accomplish, so I guess it's time to kick it up a notch and get to painting again.  In other words: look forward to MORE.   

This lame post is part of The William Morris project spearheaded by Pancakes and French Fries.  Check back next week, I promise my WM projects will get better!



6 comments:

Rita said...

Looking forward to seeing what you found! And I'm in total denial about how much summer is left. Don't wanna hear it!

May said...

I too am feeling the clock ticking my summer right into the history books! I am dragging my feet all the way!

Alice Almighty said...

I am choosing to ignore the ticking of the clock. Timed tests always make me freeze, and I need all the help I can get to not 'freeze' for the rest of the summer!

I am excited to see your project!!

Kelly said...

My boys start school in 2 weeks from today! I should probably not admit it but I can not wait!

Tiffany @ No Ordinary Homestead said...

This year is just flying by in general. I can't believe it's almost August already. I guess that's a sure sign of being overly busy if we don't have time to enjoy every day at least a little bit and make it count ;)

Looking forward to seeing how your project turns out!

Anonymous said...

Awaiting more posts!