Here are a few things I want to share with you:
- We got 5" of snow last night, and while it is lovely, I woke up desperate for something summery and sweet. Enter Blueberry Boy Bait from Smitten Kitchen.
- Design Mom is moving her family to France for a year! I'm so excited to watch how their adventure unfolds.
- I am obsessed with kitchen remodels. I LOVE the butcher block countertops used in this kitchen. Inexpensive, and I think it looks clean and modern.
- I am totally making this today!
- I have been obsessing about boots. I know, Spring is coming soon (is May soon??), but I've been thinking about these, these, and these. Where's my winning lottery ticket??
- Sad stories on Young House Love, but good reminders for backing up data and keeping critical documents safe. You just never know.
Enjoy your weekend & stay warm, wherever you are.