Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend Sharing



Here are a few things I want to share with you:

  • We got 5" of snow last night, and while it is lovely, I woke up desperate for something summery and sweet.  Enter Blueberry Boy Bait from Smitten Kitchen.
  • Design Mom is moving her family to France for a year!  I'm so excited to watch how their adventure unfolds.  
  • I am obsessed with kitchen remodels.  I LOVE the butcher block countertops used in this kitchen.  Inexpensive, and I think it looks clean and modern. 
  • I am totally making this today!
  • I have been obsessing about boots.  I know, Spring is coming soon (is May soon??), but I've been thinking about thesethese, and these.  Where's my winning lottery ticket??
  • Sad stories on Young House Love, but good reminders for backing up data and keeping critical documents safe.  You just never know.  
Enjoy your weekend & stay warm, wherever you are.  

No comments: