Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

An Overdue Birthday Interview


How old are you?  Four!

Did you have a good Birthday?  Yes.

What did you do on your birthday? Ummmmm........ nothing.  No, wait, I went to DisneyWorld!

What did you do there?  Buy stuff. 

What kind of stuff?  Like a pirate Mickey doll and pirate cars and that’s it.


What's your favorite thing to eat?: Grilled cheese, mac & cheese, and pineapple. And cake. And cupcakes.

What food don't you like?: Tots with cheese, bugs, green beans and peas.


Who are your friends?  Owen and Ethan and Jon and AJ and Bella.

What kind of stuff do you like to do?  Play with my toys and color pictures.

Do you have a favorite toy?  Yeah.  I’m gonna tell you what it is.  I’m gonna show you.  I’m gonna bring it out here.  Here!  My boat, and my planes, and Megamind.


What’s your favorite part of the day?  Going to preschool and staying home with you. 

What do you like about preschool?  Playing with my friends. 


What else do you want to say now that you are 4?  Yeah.  That I like baby eggs. 

What are baby eggs?  They are bird eggs.

What do you like about them?  ‘Cause they crack.

And I have one more question because you forgot to say what's my favorite show.  Hmm.... I'm thinking... Disney Junior, like I went to Disney World.  And I like Fresh Beat Band.  

3 comments:

sarita said...

Can I steal this questionnaire for my Ike? I meant to do one for his bday as well and still haven't gotten around to it. Big J's answers are so cute!

Angie- ALSO's Cakes, Pastries and More said...

OMG way too cute!!!

Liz said...

Was it you, my friend, that inspired me to do birthday interviews? Thanks for the reminder that I need to post Creed's.

Also, I adore you and your kids. We should plan a girl's trip.