Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekly Recap

Last week flew by (probably because I had 2 days of enforced peace at home), and conversely this week felt like a month long.  Ugh.  I am so glad it's Friday!

  • Mother's Day came early!  Well, at least for my car, as she is now decked out with 2 new tires and shiny new rotors.  Lucky car, unlucky bank account. 
  • I am still floating on the success of my DIY blackout curtains, and can't wait to do the same for the small basement window (and of course, actually hem them to make them pretty).   HUGE difference in the basement, and I expect it's going to be much cooler/warmer downstairs, too.
  • I authored my first grant application this week.  Crossing my fingers that we are approved! 
  • Why did I never realize you can buy food items on Amazon?  Is there anything you can't buy on there?  
  • I made this headband last week & am totally impressed with how comfortable it is, and how well it stayed in place even during a workout.  I can't wait to make more, so watch out - I'm on the hunt for more t-shirts!

1 comment:

Liz said...

thank you so much, Amy! Stella and I are going to attempt these this afternoon.