Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Fab Friday: May 15

I am going to support my local business this week, by telling you about Carefree Patisserie. I know I've babbled about them before, but it's been awhile, so I am here to refresh your memories.

Tucked into a sidestreet in Valley Junction, the Carefree Patisserie might be overlooked. Make no such mistake, dear readers. Redolent with the sweet scent of baked goods, this pocket-sized shop cranks out cupcakes by the dozen. A rotating list of flavors keeps things fresh, while their dreamy buttercream frosting keeps those cupcakes sweet.



With condensed business hours, I don't always make it to their shop to assuage my cupcake cravings. Thankfully, I recently spotted them at the Downtown Farmer's Market, and was able to get my cupcake fix on the spot. Try it - you'll like it.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love your fab Friday posts. I had no idea about this cupcake place. What other local beauties am I missing out on??