Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend Sharing

Hanna Andersson monster sleeper for my little monster

Are you staying warm this week?  We're trying to, but because I am so cheap (and because our last gas bill left me with chest pains), staying warm in our house means sweatshirts and socks with slippers.

Maybe this will help to keep you toasty:

  • 6pm.com is offering $2.95 shipping through 2/14.  Check back often - prices fluctuate daily.  I am seriously addicted to this site!
  • Prudent Baby is a new discovery for me.  I love their Nap Time Projects section - because that's about how much time I have for crafting.  
  • I am NEVER a winner, but I do love a good giveaway!  The Kitchn is running a fab Thursday Giveaway this week featuring Williams-Sonoma goodies.  You have until 2/10 to enter.  
  • I went to a super fun Recipe Book Swap Party this week, and this was the most coveted book.  Personally, I was fortunate enough to leave with a lovely guide to Hot Chocolate. I can't wait to mix up something warm & creamy to keep me toasty this weekend!
  • We spirited the family away to Pump It Up after school on Friday.  It was a great way to burn some energy after a frigid week, and watching J hurl himself down a 20 foot inflatable slide was hilarious.    
  • Our local Costco has organic Hanna Andersson sleepers for $11.  I LOVE their quality, and this is an amazing price.  

No comments: