This week flew by! Plans are being laid & decisions are being made & it all makes my head spin a little. Of course there's always time to share a few of the things on my mind this week.....
- I made sugar cookies and experimented with Royal Icing. I love how these turned out with the little hearts in the middle. The technique is easy - just dot in the royal icing & drag a toothpick down the center to create a heart shape. They were a hit!
- The Saturday before the Match, I treated myself to a mani/pedi. I had a Groupon to a nail salon I had been wanting to try anyway, and the timing was perfect. An hour and a half of pampering, Millionaire Matchmaker, and red OPI polish on my fingers and toes. Pure Bliss.
- I have a silly secret.... I love Forever 21. I don't shop for clothes there (it's waaaaaaay too overwhelming for me), but they are my go-to spot for inexpensive accessories. I started buying Big Sis a few fun headbands and now I'm hooked on their necklaces and bracelets. Can happiness be found for under $6? It can at Forever 21.
- I am not a collector of objets d'art, but I can't get this little lion off my mind. Perfect for the Leo in your life.
- I adore the prints in Little Brown Pen's etsy shop. I am daydreaming about framing and hanging them in my kitchen.