Are you ready for Valentine's Day? I am getting there. I still have a few goodies to pick up for my chairbackers, and some sweet treats to make this weekend. In the meantime, here are a few fun things for you:
- Isn't this Attic Playroom fun? Look at the tree!
- This Seafood Gratin looks soooo yummy for an intimate Valentine's Day dinner at home.
- I was intrigued by this Mark Bittman opinion piece on food.
- While I doubt I'll be watching the Grammys this weekend, come Monday morning I will surely be checking this site for all the fashion coverage. Really, it's the best part of any awards show.
- I am obsessing about real estate. Move is my favorite site to get a feel for various markets.
- The Osteopathic Residency Match is Monday. This determines where we will go for the next 4 years. I am a wreck. Here's to hoping we match!!