Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let's Talk About Hair

My eternal quest is to find THE PRODUCT that will make my hair beautiful.  The near-constant high humidity coupled with hair that is sometimes wavy, stick straight in spots, and usually surrounded by a halo of frizz, all equal a daily tonsorial challenge.  I am always, always on the lookout for a product that will tame the frizz, create soft waves, and generally give me the crowning glory I so desperately seek.

Most recently, this quest led me to John Freida's Dream Curls Spray.  I read about it in a beauty magazine (possibly Allure, I don't remember), and was intrigued.


After my experience with the foam hair color, I was a little reluctant to give ol' JF another go.  Honestly, it was the price point that swayed me.  At $5.39, it was worth a shot.  

The spray was easy to apply to my just washed hair, and reminds me of a leave-in conditioner.  The formula is alcohol-free and certainly left my locks softer.  They were also more smooth and the next morning my corona of frizz was much subdued.  In fact, I had actual waves adorning my hair.   

Verdict: Worth the $5.39.  Performs like a much more expensive product.  Will go into my regular rotation of hair care products.  

Where to Buy: Target, Walmart, Walgreens.     

No comments: