Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Update and A Break

I haven't done much this week except try to get used to a new schedule.

That's what happens when you get a J-O-B!

Yes, I have rejoined the land of the wage earners, and we are all still trying to smooth out the transition.  It's only part-time in the mornings, but J doesn't have a spot for preschool/ daycare until we get back from our trip next week, so I've been shuffling him around with friends (thank you for the kindness!).  And I've had to transition out of my much-loved unstructured time.  But I think it's going to be good for all.  J will get some much needed social time, I get some adult interaction, and the family gets a small extra paycheck.

My free time this week has been occupied with playing catch-up and prepping for next week's trip.  So, no William Morris project for the next 2 weeks.  And no blogging next week.  But hopefully we will all return feeling refreshed and recharged.  Or the kids will be recharged, and Mom and Dad will be wishing desperately for an actual vacation from our "vacation".  

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats on the job and I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Ashley said...

Yea for extra income! (and good friends to help you out)! So exciting- congrats! I want to hear more about your job! What are you doing? How did you find out about? So awesome.

And enjoy your vacation!!!