Pages

Friday, June 8, 2007

Obsessions


1. Amy Winehouse. I can't get her songs out of my head. Rehab is genius. And she looks like such a freak, I can't help but love her. If I met her we'd be BFF. We'd get along great - I'd feed her sandwiches and keep her from knocking out more teeth when she gets wasted on a Tuesday night. She'd sing to me and teach me how to tease my hair into that big ol' beehive that looks like a pack of weasels could live in it and she'd never know. Bliss.

2. Puggles. I heard about this on the radio - a cross between a pug and beagle. The Cutest Dog EVER! See above. And if you don't agree I don't care - they are AWESOME, and one will be mine. Hubby had the gall to ask how much they are - as if we have to sully the discussion of the perfect pooch with talk of cash-ola. I think not.
3. The Office. Ah, the perfect TV show. Dave made my day when he handed me 3 Shrute bucks yesterday. Perfect gift: Dwight Shrute Bobblehead.

No comments: