Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

10 Things I Am Pining For....

  1. A babysitter. {Seriously, the Hub and I have not been on a date since October.}
  2. Rubio's Fish Tacos. So bad, and so good.
  3. 10 hours of sleep. I know it's greedy, but after getting an average of 5 hours a night for the last week, I am feeling a little greedy. And cranky.
  4. A cupcake from Carefree Patisserie. Preferably chocolate, please.
  5. A full day of blue skies & sunshine - NO haze or rain allowed.
  6. A dishwasher. Or maybe just a dish washer.
  7. Jack Purcell's in black. A classic.
  8. A puppy. I don't know why. I am not a big fan of scooping poop & I know that would be my main job as a pet owner.
  9. A beach vacation. Nope, no possibility of that in the next 18 months. But I am still dreaming about it.
  10. Tulips. Just because.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say go for 1,2 and 4 all at once. A date! :)