Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

End of School

I feel like putting on my Oprah voice for this. 

"It's the End of Schooooooooooooooool!!"

End Oprah voice.  

So of course we had to put together a little Thank You gift for her teacher.  

I will disclose that I stole this idea from A Turtle's Life for Me.  She does really cute, easy crafts, and has yummy recipes to share.  

It's a gift card book!  
I cut everything using the Cricut (so handy!)
Gift cards are $5 each.  


Front Cover
"What will Mrs. XXXX do this summer?"
(all ideas came from what I imagine was a not-so-subtle conversation with Mrs. XXXX)


Plant a garden


Eat yummy ice cream


Get a snack on the road


Go swimming


Back Cover


At 3:30 today she will be a 3rd grader!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Super cute idea! And your almost 3rd grader is getting prettier every time I see a pic of her! Yay for summer. How's your job going?