Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Stuff I Made

It only took me 12+ months, but I finally finished J's quilt.  Although I once again thought "Why did it take me so long?!", it was all worth it in the end.  It's all flannel with a handsewn binding & 'wonky crosshatch' quilting.  I even napped under it last week, and it earned 2 thumbs up.  

This is a twin sized quilt, and my machine is just not made for something this size.  I think I'm retiring from anything bigger than a baby quilt.  



J helped me make cookies......


I found THE soft caramel recipe!


Tried out a Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread recipe. 
Verdict: Good!


And made crock pot caramel with apples for neighbor gifts.  


Whew!

What am I going to do with all my free time in January?! 

(good thing I have a handful of new books waiting in my Kindle)

No comments: