Pages

Friday, October 5, 2007

Milla looks awesome


I was cruising my usual gossip blogs today, when I came across some comments about Milla Jovovich's pregnancy weight gain. She states that she's gained 70 lbs. in the last 4 months, and her doctor is worried, so she's gone from eating 3 bagels for breakfast and Krispy Kreme's for lunch to chicken, fish and veggies. I have mixed feeling about all this. First of all, Milla's going to give birth in a month or so, and she looks fantastic. See pic. Second, girlfriend is 5' 9", and should normally weigh around 140 lbs. Given that she was probably drastically underweight before she got pregnant, I don't think 70 lbs is too terrible. That being said, it's a lot of pounds to drop post-baby, so Milla - I feel for ya. I'll be in the same boat (I don't plan to gain 70, but I'm already way bigger than I'd like to be), except I was fat before I got knocked up, so it's going to be even harder for me to get down to a healthy weight (plus I don't have the advantage of a nanny, assistant, personal trainer, or meal delivery). Third, who is criticizing this woman? She is gorgeous! A woman is supposed to gain weight when pregnant - she's growing an 8-10 lb. human being for pete's sake! This is probably the first time in her life she's been able to eat whatever she wanted & didn't feel like she had to puke it up immediately after. Milla, I'm all for healthy eating, but don't forget that if baby wants a Krispy Kreme, go and get it. All things in moderation. I love a nice salad, but it's even better when followed by a few bites of Cherry Garcia.

No comments: