Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

One of these things is not like the other....

It's no secret that I love me some Louis Vuitton. I know it's overpriced and rather elitist. But I don't care - the sight of that nubby brown canvas and interlocking LV gives me a little shiver every time I see it. I love that it's neutral, and goes with everything. Or so I thought.

I didn't post for a few days, as I was on a trip. This trip took me through the Atlanta airport, and it was there that I received my tiny revelation. Can you guess what LV does NOT go with? Birkenstocks and Sweats. A lethal combination to begin with, but throw in a LV bag, and you've got a tragedy in the making. Seriously, she had a real bag, and had the gall to mix it with an outfit I wouldn't wear to weed my garden. It literally brought tears to my eyes. I hearby issue one Fashion Police ticket to the heathen in the Atlanta airport. Penance: One month of shopping at RAVE.

No comments: