Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

Random Monday


1. Doesn't this make you want to have kids? Yes, I'm talking to you, Jen Lancaster.

2. My roots are showing. I know it's been 2 months since I had my hair done, but shouldn't a dye job last a little longer? And now that I live in a new city, I have to go through the painful process of finding a new stylist. It takes a year to find someone decent, and if you do, it will usually cost a mint. But good hair is really worth it, isn't it? My question is: what do you do when the grey starts to become the predominant color of your coiffure? Dye every 2 months? Weave in lowlights and hope for the best? Any advice is appreciated.
3. Brit-Brit lost custody of her kids. Brit, my offer still stands - come stay with me for a few months and we'll talk about family values. This does not include giving your kids Mountain Dew in their bottles or putting whitening strips on their teeth. It does include time management, What Not to Wear, Therapy for Beginners, panty shopping 101, the 5 food groups, and appropriate play techniques. Seriously, I feel bad for her. I think she has decent intentions, but she's just been derailed by a case of the crazies. I hope this makes her snap out of whatever funk or junk she's into. The court isn't messing around - if she doesn't clean up her act, she'll never see them kiddos again. Brit, I wish you the best. Take this as a chance to shake it off, realize that your decisions are your own, and start making some better choices.

No comments: