Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

#6

My handsome hub (I'm really the lucky one)

Happy Anniversary to us! Hard to believe it's been 6 years since we said 'I do'.
6 - Years of wedded bliss

5- Awesome vacations (Alaska, Cruise, Disneyland, New York, Hawaii)

4 - States we've lived in

3 - Years of school to go

2 - Beautiful children

1 - House bought & sold
We've lived in countless apartments, moved cross country several times, had both of us change careers, finished two degrees and started a third, had two children, bought and sold a house, been deep in debt and paid it off, been debt free and then back into debt, had adventures big and small, and it's ONLY been 6 years! I can't wait to see what the next 6, 16, and maybe even 60 years brings to us. Every day we are together, I am grateful to be Big Daddy's wife, partner and friend. We make a great team!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy anniversary. I hope that you two get a chance to go out and celebrate. Have a fun vacation.