The question has been posed, so here are a few suggestions.
- West Elm gift card: I love the clean, modern products from West Elm. I am particularly in love with this duvet cover (seriously, I think I actually drooled), and this blue pillow. Not together, of course.
- Amazon gift card... or something from my Amazon wish list. You can find my wish list via my email address. Here's a sampling of what's on there:
- Paypal money: I adore etsy, and have been haunting eBay & Overstock for various items for the new house. Again, you can make a deposit via my email address.
- Lisa Leonard gift card: I am in love with this necklace, and would personalize it with my children's names.
- A Lowe's gift card. There is lots of painting in my future (such as every room in the house), along with new lighting, and a garden in the Spring. Yes, I'll probably spend it on this:
- And if those don't float your boat, there's always Target, iTunes, Gap, Nordstrom, or Sephora.