Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

One more thing.....

I found this story while online today. Ok, first, Kudos to you Jenny Masche. I can't imagine dealing with 6 1-year olds all day every day. And the fact that you found the time to train for and run a marathon within a year of giving birth to those little ones? Amazing. But seriously, as much as I admire you Jenny Masche, I'm too busy feeling crappy about myself because I can't even muster the energy to brush my teeth every day much less run for 2+ hours every evening. (Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with me - sometimes I'm going about my day and suddenly realize that it's 2 pm and I haven't brushed my teeth. Thankfully those are usually the days when we haven't left the house yet. Usually).

Thanks for making the rest of us moms feel inadequate, Jenny Masche. Thanks for making me realize that I don't have any real excuse not to exercise. Time to get my behind in gear and start exercising on a regular basis. (I have a related story about this, but am holding off for a few more days. The delay and related story is shame-based, and more about my own laziness and poor self-image than anything else. Stand by for more personal revelations on that. But don't hold your breath, it's really not that interesting. I hope. I haven't read it yet, but I feel like this holds shades of Such a Pretty Fat).

1 comment:

Things I May Regret Writing said...

I watched a special on TV about this mom and her sextuplets. That Masche woman makes me want to vomit. She also won money on Deal or No Deal. It's like her life couldn't possibly get any better. She wins free money, she has babies that sleep really well, and she has time to run marathons and look fabulous. I want to rip her eyeballs out.

-Lilly