Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fab Friday: March 12

7 straight days of sunshine have helped me to shake off the grey-day blues and kick start my craftiness once again. With a birthday looming, Easter steadily advancing, and school days beginning to wane, there has been much to do.

One tool that recently joined my crafting arsenal is the Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress.

I've had my eye on this beauty for a while, and with the help of a Joann coupon (keep 'em coming Joann!), I brought it home last month. Clearly made for scrapbookers (which I am most definitely not), this gem has been invaluable in helping me make birthday banners, activity posters, and thank you cards. Paired with their shape templates, the Ultra ShapeXpress makes quick work of those ovals, squares, circles or other shapes so vital to papercraft-creating.

Pick one up today!

No comments: