The first thing he spotted was his giant dumptruck.
How he felt about opening presents.
Thanks G & G Engle!
I think this was the lowest-stress, best-tasting cake I have made in a LONG, long time.
Bottom layer: Dark Chocolate Cake.
Top layer (curve): Martha's Basic Yellow Cake (Seriously the best homemade cake I've made. Moist & dense.).
Frosting: Chocolate Buttercream (with a twist - 2 oz. of cream cheese!!).
Cookies: Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies.
Decoration: Crushed graham crackers, cocoa powder, Cars.
Big J at 2......
- Shows off his bellybutton.
- Loves his trucks, enjoys lining them up & running them over any surface within his reach.
- Screeches with glee when he sees/ hears Elmo, Daddy & Sister.
- Favorite food is pasta with alfredo sauce. Also enjoys smoothies, yogurt, ice cream, grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, oranges, grapes, bananas, granola bars, fruit leather, graham crackers, pretzels.
- At nap & bedtime, will snuggle with his Curious George. Also insists I give George a kiss and tuck him in, too.
- Adores his sister, loves to run after her, hit her, and generally bother her.
- Enjoys dancing, wrestling with Daddy.
- Likes to lick his hands.
- Gets excited when he sees dogs of any kind, either on TV or in person.
- Favorite answer to any question is 'No'.