Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Little Organization

I am generally unorganized in my housekeeping. If you drop by my house unannounced, you will PLAINLY note this fact.

Please don't drop by without calling. Or if you do, be prepared to see me wedge myself between you and the door, an immovable object bound and determined to not allow you to view the pepperoni on the unswept floor or the swath of toys, glitter glue, and princess dress up shoes strewn across the living room.

What can I say? I'd rather engage in a tickle fight with the kids than sweep the kitchen floor.

BUT.

I do crave to be more organized, neat & tidy. And so I bought myself a little Christmas gift while in Oregon.
It's a kitchen wrap organizer, and it now lives in my pantry. I used to get so upset at the pile of aluminum foil, sandwich bags, and parchment paper that became jumbled if I just looked at it the wrong way. With this charming $5.00 kitchen wrap organizer, my jumbled days are over. A visit to The Container Store, and pantry organization can also reign supreme within your home.

Now if I could just do something about all that ice melt ground into my rug......

1 comment:

Liz said...

That kitchen organizer IS charming! I love the container store. I have been known to succumb to its siren song.