Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekend Sharing

I don't know if it's because we enjoyed a weekend away, or if it's because I can see the signs of Spring, but I certainly hope that all of March passes as quickly as this week has.   

image from JCrew.com
  • Although we're having a bit of a thaw, winter's chill is not yet gone.  I would adore this Heated Mattress Pad to warm my freezing toes.  
  • Wouldn't this Sandwich Cutter be so cute for a baby shower or kid's party? 
  • I am not a fan of bright colors, but this pillow would be perfect on my sofa. 
  • I am in love with the new Spring line at J Crew.  I think the dress and sandals above would be my perfect summer outfit.   
  • I am dyyyyyyyying over this Chevron Dresser.  You can believe this is bookmarked on my computer and filed away in the too crowded craft folder in my brain.  
  • I had to wipe away a touch of drool while reading this.  Oh, I do miss my In-n-Out!

No comments: