(image from Whisk Kid. I am drooling!)
- I am not much of a party go-er or throw-er, but these Party Tutorials make me want to whip up something fun and festive.
- I'm sure you've seen the lovely Rainbow Cake by Whisk Kid, but I can't get it off my mind. Wouldn't it be fun for St. Paddy's Day??
- A good recipe is art, isn't it? Now you can make your favorite recipe into art! Toast and Sip can take your favorite recipe and turn it into a beautiful printed canvas. I think this would be a lovely gift for a newly married couple.
- As someone currently battling an almost 3 year old over food, I thought this article on Not Tricking Your Kids Into Eating Well was interesting. It reminded me of how much easier our bedtime prep goes when we make it into a game (a current favorite: James Bond, nighttime spy).
- I love the sweet & savory of this DIY Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Addictive!