Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekend Sharing

Another week conquered.  Hard to believe we are nearly half-way through March, but it's true!  2011 is nearly one-quarter down.  Hoo-ray.

(image from Whisk Kid.  I am drooling!)


  • I am not much of a party go-er or throw-er, but these Party Tutorials make me want to whip up something fun and festive.
  • I'm sure you've seen the lovely Rainbow Cake by Whisk Kid, but I can't get it off my mind.  Wouldn't it be fun for St. Paddy's Day??  
  • A good recipe is art, isn't it?  Now you can make your favorite recipe into art!  Toast and Sip can take your favorite recipe and turn it into a beautiful printed canvas.  I think this would be a lovely gift for a newly married couple. 
  •  As someone currently battling an almost 3 year old over food, I thought this article on Not Tricking Your Kids Into Eating Well was interesting.  It reminded me of how much easier our bedtime prep goes when we make it into a game (a current favorite: James Bond, nighttime spy).  
  • I love the sweet & savory of this DIY Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.  Addictive! 

No comments: