Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekend Sharing

My husband laughs at how excited I get when Friday rolls around.  Being a SAHM, I can see his point - every day is a little like the weekend for me.  I just love that I don't have to get up and whip myself into a frenzy trying to get everyone out the door on time.

I am also loving......


  • This project would be perfect for a grandparent gift or Mother's Day. 
  • We are trying to make an effort to eat (be) more healthy. So of course, I can't stop thinking about this recipe.
  • Maybe Big Sis is due for a bedroom update when we make our next move.... because I am crushing on this butterfly mobile.  
  • As someone who is a fan of both spray paint and re-using what you have, I LOVE this idea for a Spray Painting Tent
  • Farewell, Ms. Taylor.  You are an icon of movie star glamour, style, and excess.  I will never forget visiting your house in Beverly Hills.  It was pure Hollywood.    

1 comment:

The Christensens said...

Ohhhh... that pie looks delish! Now I won't be able to stop thinking about it. Look, if you make it, I'd be happy to share it with you, they you wouldn't "have" to eat the whole thing by yourself :)