Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Big Happenings

First, I am going on vacation next week (Monday), and am SO excited. It's just me and the kiddos, so wish me luck on the 3 flights we have to take to get where we're going. It's a 10 day trip, but I have to interrupt it for a detour to Dallas for work on Sunday & Monday. Just me and Big J on that one. Should be a blast to try and set up a tradeshow showroom with a 7 month old in tow, but we'll get through it. I'm sure the rest of the trip will make up for that little hiccup in the vacay.

Next, our anniversary is on Saturday, and we actually have PLANS. We've roped a school colleague into babysitting, and we're going to sneak away for a late dinner. ALONE. I am so excited that I am - dare I say - giddy. I picked out this schmancy frenchie place downtown and can't wait to eat good bread and not cut up someone else's food before they eat it and possibly even have a conversation with my husband that does not revolve around either of our sweet children. I might even have to go out and buy a new outfit from somewhere other than Target. I do love Target, but think this could be an opportunity to locate a skirt that fits in the waist yet isn't 5 inches longer than it should be. Wish me luck.

No comments: