Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

The End of Summer





This is the first summer in years that I have been eager for summer to begin, and enjoyed every day of it. We had such a great time. We had family come to visit, went to the Zoo, hit the farmer's market, went to Chicago for a long weekend, I started (and stuck with!) an exercise program, participated in our first 4th of July parade, Big Sis had swim lessons, I had a birthday, we went to the Fair, we hit the park a ton, went to the pool..... it doesn't sound like all that much, but we kept very busy. And of course Big J changed so much over the summer - he's a totally different boy! I can't believe it's now September and school starts this week. It'll be Christmas before we know it! Could I use any more exclamation points?!!!!!

No comments: